Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Latest Episode Gossip
Somehow I think if it came to a fight between Grog and Percy, Grog would come out the winner of that. More HP, more movement, halving all of the damage.
Depends how far apart they are from one another when the fight starts, I think.
DMing a game being streamed on Mondays at 8 PM Eastern! COME WATCH! twitch.tv/rpgamer99
@quadz08 on twitter
Maybe also if Percy is rolling like Percy or like Wheaton...but with Grog's 50ft of movement per turn...he can close the distance and then all of Percy's best weapons are useless...he would be using that rapier he stole form the guy in Whitestone. So he would have to hit Grog and knock him prone with his first shot or something....
(02-01-2016, 01:49 PM)SignGuyOttawa Wrote: Maybe also if Percy is rolling like Percy or like Wheaton...but with Grog's 50ft of movement per turn...he can close the distance and then all of Percy's best weapons are useless...he would be using that rapier he stole form the guy in Whitestone.  So he would have to hit Grog and knock him prone with his first shot or something....

He would have to keep knocking him prone after that too.  Percy simply couldn't keep out of the way.  Grog is a mountain of HP and the damage is halved on top of that.  Of all the team, one on one, the magic wielders have the best chance with wisdom based magic that would hold him in place or charm him.

High level barbarians are just death machines.  Mountains of HP while having standard damage types (or all but psychic if bear totem barbarian).   They get a critical and it is massive damage.  Even more when half-orc.  Deadly.  Need status effects to slow them down to end their raging.
Gil that is all.
GIL-MORE GIL-MORE GIL-MORE
DMing a game being streamed on Mondays at 8 PM Eastern! COME WATCH! twitch.tv/rpgamer99
@quadz08 on twitter
Matt finally gave VM a chance to breath in the most recent episode. I'm continually impressed by how well he paces a story. He created the perfect amount of drama to put the party on the absolute edge, but then took a step back to allow them to regroup and make a plan. Master class.
(02-07-2016, 04:01 AM)DaggerDaggerDagger Wrote: Matt finally gave VM a chance to breath in the most recent episode. I'm continually impressed by how well he paces a story. He created the perfect amount of drama to put the party on the absolute edge, but then took a step back to allow them to regroup and make a plan. Master class.

Now we wait and see what the next episode will bring. And it was good that they got a breather because Episode 40: Desperate Measures pretty much broke me.
My YouTube channel for VG commentary playthroughs. Come check it out of you want.
Proud supporter of Vaxleth, an adventurer looking for campaigns to join, and just an avid fan of Critical Role.
"Well... that happened."

That's all I can say about the last episode. So much amazing RP throughout.
My YouTube channel for VG commentary playthroughs. Come check it out of you want.
Proud supporter of Vaxleth, an adventurer looking for campaigns to join, and just an avid fan of Critical Role.
One of the funniest episodes so far imo. I think for the first time we really got to see what it must have been like for them off stream. The way they joke and poke fun of each other shows real friendship, and it's great to watch.

On a side note, the party's reaction to the Vaxleth scene is going to be my new wallpaper.