Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Full party] Thanks everyone!
Beholder 
Looks like we're at full capacity once more. Thank you #Critters for being amazing.[b] <3[b] <3[b] <3[/b][/b][/b]

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen! I'm Gnar, and I would like to be your DM!

We are very eager to get back into the campaign, as there was a terrible source of Dark Magic recently released upon the countryside...

Me, personally, I am in California, on Pacific time. Most of the other members were on the east coast, so that's not an issue really. We play and stream on saturdays, from 3pm Pacific. We use Roll20 and Teamspeak, we play 5th Edition D&D. We would like very much for possible players to join in the teamspeak, and hang out for a while, to get to know each other before jumping straight into the game.

I feel this would ease the tension a bit, so shoot me a PM if you're interested, and i'll get you the Teamspeak info as soon as I can. I would prefer a party of up to Six players, this is ideal for me. This would also allow me to answer any questions you might have, and vice-versa. I will help you with your character creation, or anything you need to know before starting the game. You will also be starting around level 5, as this is where the previous campaign had left off. As a side note, I would like you to know, that there is no judgement in this group, I hope you are as comfortable playing as you could possibly be.

We do livestream our sessions, so if you are uncomfortable with this, then this group is probably not for you. I cna assure you It's not nearly as stressful as it sounds. I would like to ask, though that you do have a working Microphone, of hopefully Good or Great quality. If you have any questions, please, feel free to reply to this post, and i will do my absolute best to get back to you, as soon as humanly possible. If you would like to join, PM me and I will give you the Teamspeak info, so we can get to know each other.  Laughing I appreciate you all taking the time to read this, if you would like to, you can check our previous stream, where we had an hour of Roll20 Technical difficulties, and whatnot, so most of it is a podcast, lol. If you'd like to check it out, feel free our videos on demand should work fine.  TimeToDice

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you soon!
  Thank You
Howdy!I'd be interested in joining! Which edition will this campaign be using?
(08-13-2015, 04:09 PM)Jsd247 Wrote: Howdy!I'd be interested in joining! Which edition will this campaign be using?

Awesome! We play 5th Edition. I'll update the post as well. Grinning
I'm interested as well! What's your party missing? Just to get an idea of what characters you'd be looking for
Comedy / Tragedy "Better three hours too soon than a minute too late." -William Shakespeare
Sounds good! At the moment, we have a Ranger, and a Druid. There is a slight possibility the remains of the party will re-roll characters, though. Very slight chance.
Just let me know the Teamspeak info and when you guys normally chat and I'm down!
If you're not totally against a complete and utter noob, I would be most interested in joining your campaign
(08-13-2015, 05:12 PM)Jsd247 Wrote: Just let me know the Teamspeak info and when you guys normally chat and I'm down!
Sounds good, i'll PM you the info when I get back.

(08-13-2015, 05:14 PM)Chef_Pritchett Wrote: If you're not totally against a complete and utter noob, I would be most interested in joining your campaign
That's not an issue Tongue Out I prefer noobs, it's fun to watch them learn the rules.
I'd like the Teamspeak info as well when you get the chance. I'd love to start chatting with you all Smiling
Comedy / Tragedy "Better three hours too soon than a minute too late." -William Shakespeare
(08-13-2015, 05:22 PM)MeagaRae Wrote: I'd like the Teamspeak info as well when you get the chance. I'd love to start chatting with you all Smiling

Sounds good, I'll PM you all with the info in a few hours. Could be sooner, but as soon as I can, I will.