Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Valendor
Love the blue coloring you gave to your character portrait, SheWolf. Looks good. A war pick? For mountain climbing?
(10-21-2015, 09:32 PM)fmacanadaguy Wrote: Love the blue coloring you gave to your character portrait, SheWolf. Looks good. A war pick? For mountain climbing?

haha yes, a war pick seemed most similar to a pick axe or a mountain climbing pick. But also she's from a tribe of ice cutters. So she would be very accustomed to donning a pick of some sort.
SheWolf  
Personal Twitter: Locke_and_Load
Campaign Twitter: ValendorDnD
Character Twitter: SkylatheRanger
Scroll-open 
Ok everyone so I have been working on a new map style for Valendor. It is far from complete but here is the world map so far ( the quality is as high as the forums will let me post, but it will be much nicer for the game). Let me know what you guys think.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

~Mental - DM
Love it....wait am I biased? Don't care, still an awesome world map!!!
I think it looks good. The rivers are a bit wonkie though. What'd you use to make it?
Whats wonky about the rivers? I used Photoshop to make it.
~Mental - DM
I think using another word besides wonky would help anyone understand what you mean. Wonky is very....broad
SheWolf  
For anyone keeping up with our adventures: https://valendor.obsidianportal.com/adve.../session-1
SheWolf  
Session 2 details!

https://valendor.obsidianportal.com/adve.../session-2
SheWolf  
good stuff! MURDERATE THE BULLYWUGS. SAVE THE ORPHANS OR MAYBE DON'T THEY SEEM LIKE SHIT PEOPLE
DMing a game being streamed on Mondays at 8 PM Eastern! COME WATCH! twitch.tv/rpgamer99
@quadz08 on twitter