Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One Shot Weekly: A Proposition
That would be awesome, genfalcon! You have dibs on One Shot Weekly Episode 2.

All DMs are welcome to join the rotation. If you've never DMed before but have a cool short game idea, there are plenty of awesome DMs in this community like mentalburnout who have been incredibly giving of their time helping other new DMs just like you, so don't be scared!
We really need to resurrect this! My new weekly game, Galitaia, developed from one of these one shots! Grinning Grinning Grinning
(01-11-2016, 04:46 PM)mskimmyd Wrote: We really need to resurrect this! My new weekly game, Galitaia, developed from one of these one shots! Grinning Grinning Grinning

Agreed, but a better question might be... how many people are developing one-shot worlds right now?  (Yes, I am, but it's taking a little while in Roll20.)
(01-11-2016, 10:33 PM)Freelancer Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 04:46 PM)mskimmyd Wrote: We really need to resurrect this! My new weekly game, Galitaia, developed from one of these one shots! Grinning Grinning Grinning

Agreed, but a better question might be... how many people are developing one-shot worlds right now?  (Yes, I am, but it's taking a little while in Roll20.)

I am working on one based in Emon with a Critical Role theme to it...posted a thread about it looking for players.  Have only gotten one sign up.  I have most of the maps set up in Roll20 just working on balancing the encounters for a party of level 7 characters.
(01-17-2016, 06:16 PM)SignGuyOttawa Wrote:

I am working on one based in Emon with a Critical Role theme to it...posted a thread about it looking for players.  Have only gotten one sign up.  I have most of the maps set up in Roll20 just working on balancing the encounters for a party of level 7 characters.

I'd be interested in playing! (Very new to D&D though~ played 1 game so far) My availabilities are Saturday and Sunday only unfortunately because of a heavy work schedule during the week
(01-17-2016, 09:28 PM)Lalage Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 06:16 PM)SignGuyOttawa Wrote:

I'd be interested in playing! (Very new to D&D though~ played 1 game so far) My availabilities are Saturday and Sunday only unfortunately because of a heavy work schedule during the week

The game is actually going to be on a Friday as I have a couple players already signed up and that is the only day they are available as they have other games the rest of the weekend.
Extremely interested in a one-shot. Would need to be daytime EST (2-8 PM GST or so), and on my spring break :/ which is March 21-25. (Am a teacher, not a kid.)

I'm desperate to play, though and would totally fill out any party with what they needed.
One shots can be a lot of fun, and I do enjoy to DM occasionally. If it's still up for discussionm that is.