Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LFG Euro timezones
Hi guys, my name is Andy, im 22 from the UK, i wouldn't say im new to DnD, ive played a few home-brewed campaigns and watch the hell out of critical role
 but im looking for a group that wouldn't mind a novice/newbie joining them and teaching me the basics of a proper campaign, im free to
 any class roles or anything that the current party would need, im a bit of a night owl so times aren't really that big of a deal to me.   Thanks in advance guys! may you roll well!
(09-12-2015, 08:36 PM)grimholdt Wrote: Hi guys, my name is Andy, im 22 from the UK, i wouldn't say im new to DnD, ive played a few home-brewed campaigns and watch the hell out of critical role
 but im looking for a group that wouldn't mind a novice/newbie joining them and teaching me the basics of a proper campaign, im free to
 any class roles or anything that the current party would need, im a bit of a night owl so times aren't really that big of a deal to me.   Thanks in advance guys! may you roll well!

Matt, 22 also from the UK, I am new to D&D but not to RPGs. I have also watched the hell out of CR and am also looking for a group that wouldn't mind a noob. I prefer heavy armor classes and melee/ranged physical but can switch it up every now and again. I can also be a bit of a night owl, I just ask we have a dedicated set times so I can sort my work scheduled around it but I can be flexible to a degree. Thank you as well Critters. Matt/Ryptoz
Just a suggestion, but maybe a kind DM could set up a game for us two newbies?
Bumping this thread  

Is there any point in posting here? is anyone interested in euro timezones or is this forum just for Americans
Flags 
(09-26-2015, 03:55 PM)grimholdt Wrote: Bumping this thread  

Is there any point in posting here? is anyone interested in euro timezones or is this forum just for Americans

The forum's not just for Americans, but I think there is just a larger American Critical Role fanbase in general - which means, at this time, there are primarily Americans on this forum. This forum is still relatively new, but we're doing our best to get the word out; hopefully we'll start seeing a greater influx of Critters from European time zones interested in setting up new D&D or other RPG campaigns soon! Grinning
Hey. I'm Blair from the uk, also 22 oddly enough, and also enjoy Critical Role. I too, have limited experience with D&D. I have played a few games of Only War and Black Crusade, so role plays aren't entirely new to me. I would also like to get into a game if possible.
Hey I'm Benji. I want to try rpg too. Never played before. If you will accept i would like to play too.
[Image: indir_zpsgyddgtqr.jpg]
(10-02-2015, 05:02 PM)Pasta and Beer Wrote: Hey I'm Benji. I want to try rpg too. Never played before. If you will accept i would like to play too.

You signature is kinda amazing, Benji. Heart Grinning Give Cookie
(10-03-2015, 10:50 AM)mskimmyd Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 05:02 PM)Pasta and Beer Wrote: Hey I'm Benji. I want to try rpg too. Never played before. If you will accept i would like to play too.

You signature is kinda amazing, Benji. Heart Grinning Give Cookie

Thanks  Thank You Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
[Image: indir_zpsgyddgtqr.jpg]
Hello,
I'm living in Ireland and looking for a noob friendly campaign. I've played only 3 times but I've read up a bit and watched all of CR. Let me know if there's something going on. Thanks!