Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Suggestions
If possible a topic or sub-forum for DM tips and story progression ideas would be great. A place to spitball campaigns for the backstories your group has made, or add campaign hooks or one off quests that worked well in your game that you want to share.
(10-19-2015, 01:12 AM)DaggerDaggerDagger Wrote: If possible a topic or sub-forum for DM tips and story progression ideas would be great. A place to spitball campaigns for the backstories your group has made, or add campaign hooks or one off quests that worked well in your game that you want to share.

I would like to second this
Dragon-purple 
(10-19-2015, 05:38 AM)jonn254 Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 01:12 AM)DaggerDaggerDagger Wrote: If possible a topic or sub-forum for DM tips and story progression ideas would be great. A place to spitball campaigns for the backstories your group has made, or add campaign hooks or one off quests that worked well in your game that you want to share.

I would like to second this

Done & done! Grinning

DMing Forum
I thought we had something like this, but a "Useful DM Tools" section would greatly benefit most DM's. A place where people could submit tools they've found for, anything really, Map making, Generators... Things of that nature.

Then again, this probably fits with the DM section. Tongue Out
Thank you for the DM section!

I will put it to use asap!
~Mental - DM
(10-19-2015, 10:55 AM)mskimmyd Wrote: Done & done! Grinning

DMing Forum

That's great, thanks :-)
It might be worth looking into a slightly more formal system of matching mods to players for people who are just looking for a game (read: generally new people to the forum, people looking for a new group, etc). Perhaps a queue thread / forum might be worth our time?

Example: http://forum.mafiascum.net/index.php
I'm a mod on this site, and we do queues for all of our game signups. Different situations, obviously, but it might be worth considering?
DMing a game being streamed on Mondays at 8 PM Eastern! COME WATCH! twitch.tv/rpgamer99
@quadz08 on twitter