Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Suggestions
Comment-bubble 
We're hoping to bring the absolute best experience to the Critters Community. Do you have something (a feature, a topic, a sub-forum, etc.) you'd like to see added to the forum? Please, let us know! Gimmie

Thank You  
I think subthreads under new campaigns - online for EU and US campaigns would be a very valuable adjustment.
(08-13-2015, 11:36 PM)OMGItzGnaR Wrote: I think subthreads under new campaigns - online for EU and US campaigns would be a very valuable adjustment.

Great idea, OMGItzGnaR - I'm on it! Grinning
I wouldn't mind seeing a chatbox or something added for some real time chatting with critters off twitter or off teamnostream on twitch.
"By endeavoring to please everyone he pleased no one, and lost his ass in the bargain." - Aesop's Fables, 'The Miller, His Son, and His Ass'.  500 BCE
(08-24-2015, 02:47 PM)FalseAesop Wrote: I wouldn't mind seeing a chatbox or something added for some real time chatting with critters off twitter or off teamnostream on twitch.

I second this! maybe once there is a bit more popularity on the site, at least.
Wonder if we should have a sub forum on Critical Role itself. Somewhere we can discuss the latest episode. And maybe a place we could ask questions from things the players did, or the DM did that we aren't sure why. Then more experience people could chime in and give us the low down.
How about a thread for other D&D/rpg shows that people might find entertaining, like RollPlay or MissCliks D&D?
I'd like to see a section where people can either post useful tools for people to use for DMing or running games in general. Hey everyone here's a cool map making tutorial.

Or a section where people can ask specific use questions about different versions. How the sneak mechanic works in 5e? How do you import images into roll20?

Stuff like that. Just ideas to throw around. Let me know if they're any good haha.
(10-05-2015, 07:16 AM)mentalburnout Wrote: I'd like to see a section where people can either post useful tools for people to use for DMing or running games in general. Hey everyone here's a cool map making tutorial.

Or a section where people can ask specific use questions about different versions. How the sneak mechanic works in 5e? How do you import images into roll20?

Stuff like that. Just ideas to throw around. Let me know if they're any good haha.

I'm working on an article for the main Critters RPG site for DMing with Roll20, which will include various useful tools for map making and such. I've been having a lot of life stuff happen in a very short amount of time, and haven't had time to finish it. All in all, i second this, a section where people could contribute things they've found useful as well, would be amazing.
I think it would be fun for people to share their current or favorite character they've played. I for one love seeing how everyone's characters act or were played.