Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me?
Torch 
I am looking for some people who might be interested in playing Moldvay Basic D&D with me. We would be playing through all the officially released modules for this “edition” of D&D, starting with the B-series’ B1 In Search of the Unknown.

Prior knowledge or experience of this roleplaying game and access to the rulebook is NOT required to play.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
i might be interested in playing
I have a pretty open schedule and would love to play!
(06-17-2016, 04:49 PM)ChessDiver Wrote: I am looking for some people who might be interested in playing Moldvay Basic D&D with me. We would be playing through all the officially released modules for this “edition” of D&D, starting with the B-series’ B1 In Search of the Unknown.

Prior knowledge or experience of this roleplaying game and access to the rulebook is NOT required to play.

This sounds like fun.  is this still a thing that might happen?  played DND for years, but never ran any of the modules, we had always done homebrew adventures.
Some men were born to greatness, others had it thrust upon them.  Me?  I punted.
- Col Cranston Snord

A straight line is the quickest way between any two points, but its by no means the most interesting.
-Doctor Who
I would be interested. I'd love to see the differences in the old and new.
Do you have a Skype username? I will add you to the group.
yes my username is cajuntbob
(06-17-2016, 04:49 PM)ChessDiver Wrote: I am looking for some people who might be interested in playing Moldvay Basic D&D with me. We would be playing through all the officially released modules for this “edition” of D&D, starting with the B-series’ B1 In Search of the Unknown.

So is this still a thing one can get in on?  Seems like fun, with my group we almost always just did homebrew campaigns, so never ran any of the modules... ples I'm usually the Dm so being a player would be fun
Some men were born to greatness, others had it thrust upon them.  Me?  I punted.
- Col Cranston Snord

A straight line is the quickest way between any two points, but its by no means the most interesting.
-Doctor Who
Yes, I am still recruiting; the more players that I can get for this project the better. All I need from you are your Skype usernames to add you to the group.
If you really don't mind someone who hasn't played most of these editions before, I'd love to participate.
Heart DM tip - every day find something in the world around you, a street, a tree, the way a person moves. Think about how you would describe that. Write it down, find words that evoke that thing.