Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need DM for online play! HELP!
hello, i'm petty new to playing D&D, but i would really like to start, i have two friends who would like to do an online game and all we need is a DM, we have been having a very hard time finding one.. we can play once every week or every to weeks, myself and one of my friends live in Canada and my other friend is from the US, if there are any more players want to join we could take 2.

PLEASE PLEASE if there is a DM out there who can help us out let me know! i really hope i get some reply's on this...
Hi Rearea, I wish I could help you but I have my hands full at the moment. If you are still looking by mid-May I have some time off so we might be able to work something out, but it would only be a short-term campaign as I'm back to work at the start of june.

Have you considered taking the DM role on yourself? I and many others here would be happy to give some ideas for a campaign and draw some maps if that would make things easier for you?
(04-03-2016, 10:38 AM)DaggerDaggerDagger Wrote: Hi Rearea, I wish I could help you but I have my hands full at the moment. If you are still looking by mid-May I have some time off so we might be able to work something out, but it would only be a short-term campaign as I'm back to work at the start of june.

Have you considered taking the DM role on yourself? I and many others here would be happy to give some ideas for a campaign and draw some maps if that would make things easier for you?
well mid may would be ok i think, im going on a trip in may and wont be back till the 18th, a short term campaign would be ok.

i dont know D&D good enough to DM myself and i dont have enough players if i decide to try DMing... maybe i might try after being more antiquated with the game.

thank you Dagger, for the help.
Sadly there's a huuuuuuuge chunk of people looking to play and a very small group of people willing to DM. Dm's are few and far between right now, just keep your eyes peeled for games. You can always check roll20 as well.
SheWolf  
Personal Twitter: Locke_and_Load
Campaign Twitter: ValendorDnD
Character Twitter: SkylatheRanger
Hey, I would love to GM for you guys if you don't mind someone a bit on the inexperienced side. Am I correct in assuming you are planning to play a 5e D&D game?
Heart DM tip - every day find something in the world around you, a street, a tree, the way a person moves. Think about how you would describe that. Write it down, find words that evoke that thing.