Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DM looking for adventurers!
D&d 
Hi! I'm Alex, also known as the Balrog on the web. I'm an Italian Dungeon Master with a good experience in the ways of DMing. Since i got my C1 language degree in english (this means i can speak it as good as my mother language) and I've watched the critical role adventures, a strange idea came to my mind. Why not tring to be the DM for a group of peaple not from my country? It is kind of a challenge to test my skills as a DM and as a graduated in english language. So, if you are a newbie or a vetran of D&D Next, i would very much like to try to play together, going on trilling adventures and stories! We can use skype, or google hangout, and Roll20 as the gaming platform.
Please leave a message if interested!
See you soon! Knock On Wood Winking
Saluti! I'm Pablo from Mexico, a well proven insomniac and lover of D&D. I would love to play if our timelines match up. I also have native level english, so we shouldn't have any issues language-wise. Please let me know if you're interested in having me as a player!
Hey there! My name is Spencer and I'm from the United States. My schedule is pretty tight, but I'd love to be able to join if possible. Please let me know if you're interested in including me.
I don't know guyes, I'm from Italy... so our timelines don't match up at all! I'm kinda 6 hours in the future for you!
So if you are ok to game for you at 3 P.M. while i game at 9 P.M. i'm cool with it!
(04-07-2016, 02:06 AM)Alexthebalrog Wrote: So if you are ok to game for you at 3 P.M. while i game at 9 P.M. i'm cool with it!

That would be fine by me, what days are you available?
Sunday mostly, or Saturday
(04-13-2016, 12:57 AM)Alexthebalrog Wrote: Sunday mostly, or Saturday

How about fridays?
I've already another group on friday
Hello?