Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May Campaign for New Players (and old)
Ok then, thank you all for replying. After some serious math crunching and time zone differentiating I have come up with three possible times that I hope cater for as many as possible. If you wouldn't mind voting for each one you think you will be able to join hopefully we can get this thing started. If one or more of these times would work for you could you please reply with your choice of the options.

As my time off work is limited I was hoping to run this campaign twice a week, though I understand that may be asking a bit much. Hopefully we can get to kicking some mythical a** in the near future :-)

1) Wednesday 11pm(GMT)/6pm(CST)/7pm(EST)/4pm(PST)

2) Friday 11pm

3) Saturday 9pm(GMT)/4pm(CST)/5pm(EST)/2pm(PST)/10pm(CET)
(05-10-2016, 05:53 AM)DaggerDaggerDagger Wrote: Ok then, thank you all for replying. After some serious math crunching and time zone differentiating I have come up with three possible times that I hope cater for as many as possible. If you wouldn't mind voting for each one you think you will be able to join hopefully we can get this thing started. If one or more of these times would work for you could you please reply with your choice of the options.

As my time off work is limited I was hoping to run this campaign twice a week, though I understand that may be asking a bit much. Hopefully we can get to kicking some mythical a** in the near future :-)

1) Wednesday 11pm(GMT)/6pm(CST)/7pm(EST)/4pm(PST)

2) Friday 11pm

3) Saturday 9pm(GMT)/4pm(CST)/5pm(EST)/2pm(PST)/10pm(CET)

So, where do I sign up? I'm good for the Saturday time, and probably the Friday time. 

I know I didn't include myself in the discussion to this point, but I'd love to actually play for the first time in about 30 years. (Plenty of Acting...not so much on the dice rolling.)