Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Possible Long Term Campaign
So depending on the success of my upcoming one shot, I have been working on a long term campaign concept.  I've begun building the world and story ideas for it.  I have the roughest outline for the world at this point (would look for player input on some items)  I wanted to gage the interest from the Critter community on my initial concept.  Please take a read below and let me know what you think of the idea.  Not taking applications at this point.  Will either update this post or do a new one when/if that time comes.

Owylin and the Queen’s Mercenaries

You and your party have come to the capital city of Elson to seek employment first, but also maybe just a little bit of fame.  You’ve come to answer the call for a team of brave adventurers to join the Queen’s Mercenaries’ Guild.  The Guild is looking for new members to fill out its ranks.  As a guild member you will be given the opportunity not only to complete tasks for the Queen herself, but also contracts for other guilds and even private citizens of Elson.  What adventures await you in the country side of Elson and even the vast expanse of Owylin itself? 
Fame, you say? Winking
(02-02-2016, 09:28 PM)thebratqueen Wrote: Fame, you say? Winking

I imagine that some of the reasons the party want to join the Queen's Guild is 1. pays great. 2 Perhaps gets them out of some Legal issue i.e. mandatory Military conscription by the Queen. 3. Maybe by joining they escape legal prosecution for something.
I like it! Simple way to throw the PCs into adventuring immediately too.
DMing a game being streamed on Mondays at 8 PM Eastern! COME WATCH! twitch.tv/rpgamer99
@quadz08 on twitter
Oh... but do the characters discover a plot by the Queen herself? Where would their loyalties lie, eh?
(02-03-2016, 08:14 PM)MessiahMoose Wrote: Oh... but do the characters discover a plot by the Queen herself? Where would their loyalties lie, eh?

Roll an insight check and I will let you know....   Sunglasses
(02-03-2016, 08:29 PM)SignGuyOttawa Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 08:14 PM)MessiahMoose Wrote: Oh... but do the characters discover a plot by the Queen herself? Where would their loyalties lie, eh?

I Rolled a 17.  Sunglasses
(02-04-2016, 06:44 AM)MessiahMoose Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 08:29 PM)SignGuyOttawa Wrote:

I Rolled a 17.  Sunglasses

Yeah, hard to say, from what your party can tell, she is doing the best she can for her realm.
Good luck with this :)
Applications are now open, see new thread - http://forum.crittersrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=285