Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UK newbie
D&d 
Hi I'm LordofUzkulak and I'd like to give 5th ed D&D a go.  Is there anyone on here who wants to run a campaign that wouldn't mind having a newbie in it and showing them the ropes?
I'm thinking of running a 5th edition session at some point soon, so if there are none going before then l'll let you know. It might start as a one-off session to begin with just to see how it goes and how well everyone gets along, but if it works well we could start a campaign :-)
Thanks DaggerDaggerDagger Smiling. How were you thinking of running it? play by post? Skype? Another way?
Im up for this
I'd be up for playing in a game!
I appreciate the interest :-) Unfortunatly I have no experience with Roll20, or playing over the internet in general, so It would probably be more convenient to play over Skype. I will set up a thread with the details shortly.
(12-23-2015, 04:11 AM)DaggerDaggerDagger Wrote: I appreciate the interest :-) Unfortunatly I have no experience with Roll20, or playing over the internet in general, so It would probably be more convenient to play over Skype. I will set up a thread with the details shortly.

Just signed up to Skype in preparation Smiling
Just giving this thread a bump in case no one new has seen it.