Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoping to Make or Join a Group
Comment-bubble 
So I've been looking for a group to play D&D5e. So would anyone like to form a group with me? I have no playing experience, but I've been reading up on the rules so I have some knowledge! If no one else DMs, I am willing to fill the role (though i haven't done it before ha). Please message me if you are interested and we could figure out dates/times!

Or does anybody need another player for their group? I would be happy to join!
(12-04-2015, 03:46 AM)Felixteasea Wrote: So I've been looking for a group to play D&D5e. So would anyone like to form a group with me? I have no playing experience, but I've been reading up on the rules so I have some knowledge! If no one else DMs, I am willing to fill the role (though i haven't done it before ha). Please message me if you are interested and we could figure out dates/times!

Or does anybody need another player for their group? I would be happy to join!

The thing is, I just recently joined a D&D group comprised of Critters from Twitch. We're still in the process of figuring out who's DM-ing and such.
My YouTube channel for VG commentary playthroughs. Come check it out of you want.
Proud supporter of Vaxleth, an adventurer looking for campaigns to join, and just an avid fan of Critical Role.
I have a couple of suggestions:

1.  Check out this thread:  [url= http://forum.crittersrpg.com/showthread....php?tid=42[/url]  I'm not sure if they have any active games looking for players at the moment, but it doesn't hurt to post in the thread and check.

2.  If you don't have a Roll20 account, you might consider making one.  There are lots of games on there looking for players.  You have to apply, but eventually you'll get in one.  Find one with a time that works for you and whose description appeals to you.  You can even filter to only include games that are welcoming to new players.