Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Other Tabletop RPGs Should We Cover?
Scroll-open 
Hi everyone! We'd like to be about more than "just" D&D (despite what our current name suggests) !

What other tabletop RPGs would you like to see covered in this forum? Either with general discussion threads, and/or new campaign creation threads?
We greatly appreciate your input - thanks! Thank You
Numenera (based on the Cypher System), Titan's Grave (based on the AGE system), Cyberpunk, Pathfinder...at least these are some of the ones I find interesting.

Patrick/Zhern
(08-14-2015, 04:52 PM)Zhern Wrote: Numenera (based on the Cypher System), Titan's Grave (based on the AGE system), Cyberpunk, Pathfinder...at least these are some of the ones I find interesting.

Patrick/Zhern

Thanks for the input, Patrick! Smiling
The one I have played most is Savage Worlds. If I can grasp it then most anyone can. Winking
Modern d20 is another good one.
Whatever someone wants to run or play I'd imagine.

Fate, The Dresden Files, Pathfinder, Dark Heresy.
"By endeavoring to please everyone he pleased no one, and lost his ass in the bargain." - Aesop's Fables, 'The Miller, His Son, and His Ass'.  500 BCE
I second the Fate recommendation. I've not had a chance to play it yet but I'm in love with the system just after reading the book.

I'd also think it might be a good idea for a general "Misc" board for any unlisted tabletop RPG because there are a LOT of them out there
Dungeon world is a really nice system too, although I don't have the book. It's based around getting experience from your failures rather than successes and from furthering your relationships with the other PCs.
(08-24-2015, 09:04 AM)Xortberg Wrote: I second the Fate recommendation. I've not had a chance to play it yet but I'm in love with the system just after reading the book.

I'd also think it might be a good idea for a general "Misc" board for any unlisted tabletop RPG because there are a LOT of them out there

That's a really good idea. I think I'll just make a general (non D&D) Tabletop RPG forum, for everyone to post in as they see fit. Then, if there's a particular game that's getting a lot of attention, I can move it to its own area. Grinning