Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drahkstrum
Scroll-open 
Hello all!
Some of you may have seen my Hoard of the Dragon Queen post...well, I just wasn't that excited it about it.... 

soooooooo

I decided to create my own home brew! *Pauses for applause*

Drahkstrum is a world plagued by deathly storms. The temples have let the world know that these demon storms are plaguing us because the Gods have been angered by our ways. More and more Tieflings have sprung up all over the world because of terrible blood pact magic. Because of this, the world must be rid of the Tiefling race. Any and all Tiefling bodies brought to the temples, dead or alive, are rewarded with gold. Will you help with the genocide? Or will you find another way to help your world?

This will most likely be every other Monday at 6pm PST. Not sure exactly when the game will start, probably end of November or so.

Same rules as before:
  • This will be with a brand new character starting at level 1.
  • I will allow content from the EE to be used, EXCLUDING the race Aarakocra.
  • I have absolute zero tolerance for sexist comments.... We don't need to be vulgar to have fun. This includes stupid scenarios like going to the whore house....Sure your character can go, but I'm gonna say "So and so went to the whore house" and that's about it. We don't need to RP that bro.
  • I also have no tolerance for bullying. Its one thing for two characters to rib each other as their walking through the forest. It's NOT ok for one character to make jokes about another character at their expense. Also, please be mindful of each other, there's no reason to snatch something out of the Gnomes hands just cause you're bigger.
  • If you can't make the commitment, don't bother. I completely understand missing a game because there was an emergency, or you had to fill in for someone at work, etc. But missing more than 2 sessions will probably get you replaced. Missing 1 session means missing a month of games essentially, and a lot can happen in that game. 
  • New players are welcome!
That being said, please fill out the following to apply!

Name, age, time zone:
(Now I know some of you many ask "Why does age matter??" Well, I'll tell you. I gladly excepted someone younger to play in my Lost Mine game. He missed a bunch of sessions due to school and other activities. It ruins the flow of the game and makes it hard to plan ahead!)

Characters name, race, and class:
A brief backstory(try to keep it under a paragraph):
A brief description of their personality, flaws, and what drives them:
SheWolf  
Personal Twitter: Locke_and_Load
Campaign Twitter: ValendorDnD
Character Twitter: SkylatheRanger
Hey SheWolf I'm interested but I'm 23 and still in college. I can make every other Friday since I'm usually free though should I still do an application? My schedule is very light since this is my last year before I graduate but I figure I should ask just in case
If you can make the day and time, I don't see the problem with you applying.
SheWolf  
Name:
Jonn Russell
Time Zone
GMT+10
Australia, (time zone isn't and issue as 7pm is 12pm Saturday for me and I don't sleep.)
I will also give 3 days notice if I can't make it.

Character.
Name: Martin Owen Feildsmith.
Race: Earth Genasi
Class: Fighter
Backstory 
(sorry this was the most I could break the backstory down.)
Martin grew up a farmers boy working and living under the ever stern eye of if uncle, while they did live near to a large city Martin often never got to visit it on anything other then to sell the produce they had farmed.
Such was his life, till, sow, harvest sell. Like most boys he had dreams of being a knight or a hero like in the stories and like many other he knew it would never happen.
This changed rather suddenly when one day while selling produce at the market, when he accidentally spilled a less then pleasant substance on a rather powerful local crime lord. 
Facing a certain beating he was rescued by if you heard him tell it a shining knight of good. His rescuer was actually a simple Tiefling fighter and leader of a group known as the order of Ivy, Her name Louise of Amethyst.

Knowing that the criminal group would seek retribution she conscripted Martin on the spot and took him away.
The next few years for Martin were filled with back breaking training and study of warfare. On the day of his graduation he was forced to fight to first blood against his mentor, He failed and as punishment he's been send to gain real world combat experience.

Personality,Flaws, Motivation.
Young Martin is a simple man with a love of exploration and learning, he believes that any one can be great if they try hard enough. He lives each and everyday trying to repay the same kindness he was shown by Louise. This tends to make him a little annoying to the more capable or independent. 
His time with the order of Ivy which is comprised of many different races had made him open minded.. 

His biggest flaw aside from no combat experience, lack of worldly knowledge and tendency to find trouble, would be his obsession to prove himself worthy to join the order of Ivy. A less then kind person could use this to trick him into doing almost anything.
Wouldnt mind playing the rockgnome druid in this instead of the dragon one campaign Smiling

Name, age, time zone:
Jon 25 est

Characters name, race, and class: rockminger moomturner. Druid rockgnome.
A brief backstory(try to keep it under a paragraph):
My parents died at a young age as they got murdered by some dark beast. I fled into a cave and lived there since. I'm now 19 and have gotten in an argument with my new parents (rocks) I feel the need to prove myself go them and make something of myself and explore my druid ways. Bringing my two kids with me as I go (2 rocks)
A brief description of their personality, flaws, and what drives them: socially awkward but wants to be friends with most. Loves people who are bigger than him which is almost everyone.
Hey y'all I am switching to every other Sunday instead of Friday.
SheWolf  
still works for me Smiling
I am fairly likely to be able to do this! I'll put together a character in a sec. Smiling
DMing a game being streamed on Mondays at 8 PM Eastern! COME WATCH! twitch.tv/rpgamer99
@quadz08 on twitter
Name, age, time zone: quadz, 25, Eastern

Characters name, race, and class: Tiala Menomidas, Elven Rogue
A brief backstory(try to keep it under a paragraph): Tiala grew up the daughter of nobility, and it didn't take her long to decide that it was much too dull for her. By the time she left the house as an adult, she had been sneaking out, making mischief, stealing trinkets, and otherwise exploring her wild side. Unlike my most elves, though, the novelty never really wore off for her. Sick of being trapped in her city, beholden to her family name, Tiala has set out for adventure. Full of mischief and a true love of fun, adventure, and happy people, she can't wait to see what's out there.

A brief description of their personality, flaws, and what drives them: Tiala is a happy-go-lucky elf. She's not afraid to pick a pocket, but will turn right back around and give it to the urchin begging for food. She is somewhat naive about the world, having grown up in a wealthy and powerful household, with limited supervision - but her time spent stealing away has taught her compassion for those born into less privileged circumstances. She has a difficult time turning away from adventures or anything that sounds like a good time. She's driven by pure wanderlust - nothing more, nothing less.
DMing a game being streamed on Mondays at 8 PM Eastern! COME WATCH! twitch.tv/rpgamer99
@quadz08 on twitter
I'd love to apply.  Are you okay with people who are in other games applying, or do you want to keep this to people who aren't already in other games?