Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Georgia Critters
Hello all...I like to consider myself a bit of a renaissance nerd, I split my love across various fandoms and hobbies. One passing interest that has always eluded me, though has been dungeons & dragons. I've always shied away from it because I'm pretty god awful at math, but ever since I discovered Critical Role a few weeks ago, I have become enamored with the idea of picking it up. My current issue is that I have recently moved to georgia and basically know no one...so I'm looking to join an existing or new campaign near the Carrollton, Georgia area, preferably not all the way in Atlanta for travel cost purposes, but I'm just sort of dipping my toe in to gauge interest. Thanks a bunch y'all

P.S. super looking forward to tonight's episode with the Wills!!
Hey there, i live in Smyrna which is a bit far from you but i would suggest hitting some local Comic Shops and even Hobby Shops.

Most of them will run D&D Encounters every other Wednesday, usually a great place to find a group or at least dip your toes in the water with a one shot session.

Also you might wanna hit Dragon*Con this year, usually there is a RPG room with tons of games running. you might be able to find a group and see if they are local.

Lastly you could always find a group and play online, I prefer sitting around a table with a local group but its better than nothing. 

gotta scratch that itch somehow. 

Good Luck!
Hello Chef_Pritchett, I also recently (a yr ago) moved to Georgia and am living in Smyrna.  I second jhwest76's suggestion about checking out local comic shop, looks like Quest Comic Shop is the only one in Carrollton.  Or again as was suggested you could find a game online either via PbP or on roll20.
I live in Cartersville, i would love a game. i am off sunday and monday.