Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drahkstrum
Name, age, time zone: Mark, 38, EST

Characters name, race, and class: Thurrin Greenwood, Wood Elf, Fighter

A brief backstory(try to keep it under a paragraph):

Thurrin, grew up in a small wood elf enclave separated from the rest of the world for the most part. AS a community they do not agree with the genocide of the Tiefling race. They don't understand why they are being born into the world, however they don't feel it is omen of evil. As children of the enclave come to age, they are sent out to sharpen their skills as fighters and rangers.

A brief description of their personality, flaws, and what drives them:

Thurrin is driven to become a great fighter, as he wants to find the source of the Tiefling births and prove that they are not of evil origin. He believes blindly in this fact, which may cause him issues when he comes up against the other side. But his temper is usually slow to boil and he can avoid most conflicts, but does tends not to make friends easily because of this.
Characters name, race, and class:  Quintin, Human, Of the highest class and noble standing.

A brief backstory(try to keep it under a paragraph): He's Quintin

A brief description of their personality, flaws, and what drives them: Quintin is Quintin. Hmmmm.... Yes.

(I know I'm a punk, but for those that have heard of Quintin... this probably makes sense)
~Mental - DM
Thanks for all the submission y'all! Everyone that is in the game has been picked and notified! Sorry to those who did not get chosen.
SheWolf  
Personal Twitter: Locke_and_Load
Campaign Twitter: ValendorDnD
Character Twitter: SkylatheRanger
Alas I was not notified... *Hangs head*
Hey everyone. I have a slot or two available if anyone was interested in joining! You'd be starting at Level 5. The group currently has a Half orc barbarian, a halfling fighter, a water genasi cleric, and a human wizard. But please feel free to play what you want to play and not what the group needs.

Currently the party is investigating where the storms are coming from, they've discovered some lying and secrecy from a temple and are trying to figure out why. Please use the format in the first post to apply. Thanks guys!
SheWolf  
Personal Twitter: Locke_and_Load
Campaign Twitter: ValendorDnD
Character Twitter: SkylatheRanger
Can I just say YAY for halfing fighters!
Yes, you may.
I would really love to play in this campaign, the time difference is just too savage for me unfortunately. But I spent all day thinking this character up so I'm gonna put it here ;-)

Laurence, 26, GMT

Rishar Grim, Tiefling, Rogue.

I am cursed by my mother, who made a pact that she could not fulfil. Now she is dead and I carry her burden, and if I die before I complete this pact I shall join her in torment. I can not, WILL NOT die before being rid of these chains, or the one holding them. Being what I am I have had to learn to hide from a young age, disguising myself from the public eye. When I was ten I cut my horns and tail off to help blend in. Now I rely more on my tongue to avoid suspicion, gaining friends quickly but never trusting them.

Personality: Affable and polite, I find the best way to escape notice is to avoid conflict. The betrayal of so called friends though has led me to use my knifes on more than one occasion, teaching me a hard lesson in trust.

Flaws: Though having allies is useful, I have and will always look out for myself over others. It's kept me alive this long.

Bond: The one that binds me fills my dreams with dread, constantly reminding me of what awaits if I fail. I will not rest until I am free of this torment.
I would love to play in this group but before i fill a full application out i have a small worry. i noticed the time says 6pm Pacific time thats 9pm Eastern (my time zone) how long do your games usually run for? I might have an issue if they go too late in which case i would have to pass)
~Like Scars of the Flesh that leave a White Line. Scars of the Soul Rarely fade over time.~
~E.J.S.~
~AKA~
~Me~
Application going here when is the game?