Critters RPG Forum
Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me? - Printable Version

+- Critters RPG Forum (http://forum.crittersrpg.com)
+-- Forum: Dungeons & Dragons (http://forum.crittersrpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: New Campaigns - Online: US/Western Hemisphere (http://forum.crittersrpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me? (/showthread.php?tid=362)

Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me? - ChessDiver - 06-17-2016

I am looking for some people who might be interested in playing Moldvay Basic D&D with me. We would be playing through all the officially released modules for this “edition” of D&D, starting with the B-series’ B1 In Search of the Unknown.

Prior knowledge or experience of this roleplaying game and access to the rulebook is NOT required to play.

RE: Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me? - cajuntbob - 06-21-2016

i might be interested in playing

RE: Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me? - Haf-Oc Fo Lyf - 06-23-2016

I have a pretty open schedule and would love to play!

RE: Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me? - Battlechimp - 06-23-2016

(06-17-2016, 04:49 PM)ChessDiver Wrote: I am looking for some people who might be interested in playing Moldvay Basic D&D with me. We would be playing through all the officially released modules for this “edition” of D&D, starting with the B-series’ B1 In Search of the Unknown.

Prior knowledge or experience of this roleplaying game and access to the rulebook is NOT required to play.

This sounds like fun.  is this still a thing that might happen?  played DND for years, but never ran any of the modules, we had always done homebrew adventures.

RE: Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me? - Haf-Oc Fo Lyf - 06-24-2016

I would be interested. I'd love to see the differences in the old and new.

RE: Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me? - ChessDiver - 06-24-2016

Do you have a Skype username? I will add you to the group.

RE: Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me? - cajuntbob - 06-25-2016

yes my username is cajuntbob

RE: Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me? - Battlechimp - 06-25-2016

(06-17-2016, 04:49 PM)ChessDiver Wrote: I am looking for some people who might be interested in playing Moldvay Basic D&D with me. We would be playing through all the officially released modules for this “edition” of D&D, starting with the B-series’ B1 In Search of the Unknown.

So is this still a thing one can get in on?  Seems like fun, with my group we almost always just did homebrew campaigns, so never ran any of the modules... ples I'm usually the Dm so being a player would be fun

RE: Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me? - ChessDiver - 06-26-2016

Yes, I am still recruiting; the more players that I can get for this project the better. All I need from you are your Skype usernames to add you to the group.

RE: Who would be interested in exploring D&D’s history with me? - Tigerseye - 06-30-2016

If you really don't mind someone who hasn't played most of these editions before, I'd love to participate.