Critters RPG Forum

Full Version: Homebrew Nightblade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am rolling a new PC soon and he was going to be a rogue but another guy in the party called  it first, but the DM said I could still be a rogue if I want however I am unsure. I don't want to steal the other players thunder. So I was looking around and I found this nightblade homebrew and I am thinking about going with that, but I am trying to decide between that or just an homebrew nightblade rogue subclass.

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/54...aytest.pdf

Edit: it is a shame but My DM told me to go with a different class so I went to a blood hunter profanse soul subclass so I could still get that deadly combat mixed with dark magic
The nightblade looks really fun Bboy, if you go for it let me know how it plays out in the group coz I wouldn't mind giving it a try. This is only my opinion, and it depends a lot on what type of game your DM runs, but I have never seen a problem with two players choosing the same class before. If you know your Dm likes to run a more combat oriented game then party balance is important but not essential.

If you're worried about stepping on your friends toes, why not have a chat with him and see how he feels about it? Maybe having a tied backstory will enhance the game for both of you, and add depth to your DM's story.

Whatever you choose, I hope you have a fun game :-)
yea I liked the nightblade class a lot I think was apprehensive because I got hyped to play a rogue and being able to sneak attack for solid damage, but in the end I think illusions and spells will be more fun plus it fits the character more